As a way to generate more public awareness about the benefits of holiday home renting in Europe, the EHHA is thrilled to announce the Holiday Home Awards 2016.
The purpose of the awards is to showcase excellent examples of our products – all winners will be featured on our website. Additionally, the awards will promote the EHHA as a European trade association
- A number of awards will be instituted based on specific rental criteria. Each type of holiday home will have distinctive categories, such as ”Green”, ”Family friendly”, ”Pet”, etc.
- Each contestant will determine which category to enter.
- The winners will be selected from the pool of entries by jury vote.
- The jury will consist of one representative from each national trade association member of the EHHA.
- Each jury member will submit the following points in each category: 10, 8, 6, 4, 2.
- The winner will be the holiday home with the most votes.
- All members of EHHA or companies who are members of trade associations within the EHHA can nominate holiday homes for awards.
- Entries will take place from 8 April to 27 May 2016.
- On 27 September 2016 the winners will be announced at an EHHA event in Brussels.
- Best Holiday Home in Europe
- Best Holiday Home in European Capital
- Best Holiday Home Beach House
- Best Holiday Home family friendly
- Best Green Holiday Home
- Best Pet Holiday Home
- Best Health and Wellness Holiday Home
- Best Unique Spot Holiday Home
- Best Accessible Holiday Home